Scott Arletta Jacket - Women's
An extra-long cut helps the Scott Women's Arletta Jacket stand out from the neon-and-baggy crowd on the tram. Scott paid attention to technical details when it designed this tall beauty. There's insulation for warmth, waterproof protection for the elements, breathable construction for comfort, and a shoulder pocket for a little hit of unique style. You get everything you need for long days at the resort and long night cruising the town after the lifts stop spinning.
- Spectrm fabric utilizes a waterproof membrane that breathes away excess moisture from the inside and protects you against wet snow and rain on the outside
- Spectrm fabric provides ideal protection for light to moderate winter storms
- Fully taped seams provide further protection from moisture
- Microloft synthetic insulation is lightweight, non-bulky, quick-drying, and most importantly, nice and warm
- Long fit boosts coverage
- Underarm vents allow you to vent away excess heat when you're on the move
- Hood is fully adjustable and detachable and features an anti-chafe chin guard
- Powder skirt cinches around your waist to keep deep snow out of your pants and jacket
- Hand-warmer pockets, an upper sleeve pocket, and a chest pocket provide all the small storage you need for your tinier essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] 10.12 Spectrm, (cypress green plaid) [shell] 99% polyester, 1% rayon, (denim blue) polyester; [lining] quilted taffeta
- [body] 80g Microloft; [sleeves] 60g Microloft
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 12,000 g/m??
- yes, removable
- underarm vents
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, 1 sleeve pass; [internal] 1 security
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year