2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Scarpa F1 Race Alpine Touring Boot - 2011 BCS
As seen on randonee race podiums around the world, the Scarpa F1 Race Alpine Touring Boot reigns supreme with ultimate uphill efficiency and the all the backbone you need to crush the downhill. Scapa kept this boot light, made it quick to switch from ski-to-walk mode for touring, and outfitted it with the all-day comfort of a thermomoldable liner. Uphill junkies and downhill addicts finally have the smooth-flexing, technical race boot they've been looking for.
- Pebax shell material ensures consistent flex despite rapid changes in temperature (unlike standard alpine boot plastics which dramatically change flex with temperature)
- Grippy, durable, and lightweight Vibram sole provides all the traction you need without adding unnecessary weight
- 102mm width gives your forefoot a little extra space to move about on the up or the down
- Single rear latch flips this boot from walk-to-ski mode and at once frees the cuff for more relaxed forward lean for touring comfort
- Asymmetric bellows and smooth, consistent flex maximize high-speed performance and all-day comfort
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 3, 2013
They grip the foot very firmly, but you pay for that every time you take them on or off.
Maybe I will move the tongue rivets slightly forward soon. Feels more trustworthy doing rando than faking telemark on combination bindings.
- Shell Material:
- 100% Pebax
- Number of Buckles:
- PlusFit Race
- Last Width:
- Sole Type:
- Vibram Skeleton
- Lean Angle:
- Walk Mode:
- Binding Compatibility:
- Claimed Weight:
- (1/2 pair, 27) 2 lbs 7 oz
- Recommended Use:
- randonee racing, backcountry touring, alpine touring
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year