2011 Model No Longer Available
Saucony ProGrid Stabil CS Running Shoe - Men's - 2011 BCS
Saucony developed the ProGrid Stabil CS Running Shoe for serious over-pronaters who need both stability and cushioning. No more shin splints or aching arches at the end of a long run.
- ArchLock system creates a locked-down midfoot fit
- ProGrid cushioning in the heels reduces impact forces and creates a smooth weight transfer from heel to forefoot
- Hydrator collar lining uses the same performance fabrics as Saucony's apparel line for superior comfort and wicking capabilities
- SRC Impact Zones deliver rebound and shock absorption to critical zones
- Dual-density SSL midsoles improve both rebound and the shoe's life span
- Blown rubber outsole with XT-900 carbon-based additive offers great traction and durability at minimal weight
- Comfortride sockliner is antimicrobial, breathable, and super-cushioned
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Upper Material:
- mesh, synthetic leather
- Comfortride sockliner
- blown rubber, XT-900 carbon rubber
- ProGrid with Respon-Tek, EVA (dual density SSL), CS Zone, SRC impact zone, SRC cushioning
- Recommended Use:
- running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty: