2010 Model No Longer Available
Saucony ProGrid Razor Shoe - Women's - 2010 BCS
You wake up at six as usual to the sound of raindrops on the roof and see that your usual running partner chose to catch some extra Z's this morning. It's a good thing you finally had it with wet feet and got the Saucony ProGrid Razor Shoes, because you may have 'stood-up' your favorite trail too.
- Breathable and totally waterproof eVent insert locks out moisture while allowing water vapor (from sweat) to escape
- Built-in gaiter made of pliable softshell polyester features a YKK zipper with hook-and-loop closure
- Toggle clasp lets you quickly tighten/loosen and lock/unlock the internal laces
- Padded tongue and upper cuff cut down on pressure and discomfort during long trail runs
- ProGrid insole features Respon-Tek cushion in the heel to absorb shock and redistribute energy throughout the shoe
- Comfortride Sockliner provides extra cushion and features an anti-microbial finish and ventilation to help reduce odors
- Firm Vibram carbon rubber outsole provides the stability and long-term wear you need for serious trail running
- Carbon shank and extra carbon plate in the forefoot provide both support and protection from hard objects on the trail
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 14, 2011
Although not for everyone, these are a good solution if you have to run on a dirt road with sandy areas. They do keep out sand! As for a Saucony shoe, they are not as cushioned as every other Saucony I've ever bought (about 8 different pairs through the years). The fit is consistent and would be perfect for the double socks I usually wear, but I cannot get the double socks past the narrow ankle inlet. And I have narrow feet.
whats the fit are they true to size I have orthotics so i generally buy running shoes in 9.5 to accomodate Do u think that would be the same formula with these
January 21, 2011
I wear a women's 8.5 and they were true to fit. I also like the fact that I was able to wash the shoe after the race (air dry though). They are ready to go for my next race.
February 25, 2011
February 25, 2011
Great shoe! I wore these during an underground sandmine race. Built-in gaiter kept the sand and majority of the water out (until my feet were completely submerged in a water obsticle, but the sand stayed out!). Very comfortable and my feet stayed warm, actually. Noticed another runner had a pair on and loved them as well.