Saucony Powergrid Triumph 9 Running Shoe - Men's
Designed for runners who have little or no tendency to pronate, the Saucony Men's Powergrid Triump 9 Running Shoe is the ninth edition of the company's renowned Triumph. A full ounce lighter than its predecessor, the Triumph has an 8mm heel-to-toe drop that promotes a more efficient mid-foot strike and gives you a more comfortable, natural ride.
- An 8mm offset (heel-to-toe differential of the shoe) provides a more efficient mid-foot strike, helps prevent injuries, and eases the transition to minimalist footwear
- PowerGrid with PowerFoam midsole provides superb cushioning and responsiveness on every run
- Antimicrobial, breathable Comfortride Sockliner provides cushioning for a comfortable ride
- Sauc-Fit upper fit system locks down the midfoot and keeps your heel secure and comfortable
- The 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board enhances comfort and gives you a plush ride
- An impact interface cushions and isolates heel impact for a comfortable stride
- Lightweight IBT+ rubber provides cushioning, responsiveness, and long-lasting traction
- XT-900 carbon rubber delivers superb traction on sketchy, hard terrain
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.