Salomon XR Jacket - Women's
A can of soda weighs more than the Salomon Women's XR Jacket, and it's certainly not as good for your running as this jacket's wind-blocking fabric. Lightweight, highly packable, and capable of deflecting frigid wind before it robs your body heat, this jacket is the ideal companion for late-fall trail running or early-spring hiking.
- Active fit means a streamlined silhouette that sits close to your body but still leaves room underneath for next-to-skin layering
- ClimaWind fabrics stretch for comfortable, unrestricted movement and block cold wind that would otherwise steal your body heat
- Smart Skin fabric technology encourages the movement of sweaty moisture to the surface of the shell fabric and away from your skin
- A pair of zip pockets keeps keys, phone, and small essentials close at hand
- Thumb loops help keep the sleeves in place while you pump your arms during a run or hike
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.