2011 Model No Longer Available
Salomon XR Crossmax Guidance Trail Running Shoe - Women's - 2011 BCS
If you're a high-mileage runner looking for motion control and stable cushioning in a lightweight package, grab the Salomon Women's XR Crossmax Guidance Trail Running Shoe.
- Contagrip for lightweight traction and durability on rocky and uneven surfaces
- OS tendon provides increased heel-to-toe transition for improved take-off
- Die-cut Ortholite EVA sock liner provides extra cushion and maximum comfort
- Molded EVA midsole provides extra stability and more comfort for your endeavors
- Quick lace system with SensiFit disperses pressure across your foot evenly to prevent rubbing or hot-spots
- Women-specific last supports your foot
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
May 31, 2012
wished these fit - extremely comfy, support seemed great. BUT - my heel would not stay put. I have narrow heels & this is usally a problem in dress shoes, but not sneakers. Don't know why - don't have this problem w/other Salomon trail shoes or Salomon snowboard boots. bummer. And definately needed 1/2 size smaller. Normally a solid 8 & have 8.5 running shoes (Mizuno) - the 7.5 of these were right for me. Swimming in the 8.