Salomon Trail Twinskin Short - Men's
Salomon's designers are runners too, so running pieces like the Men's Trail Twinskin Short are rife with clever design touches and features. On the outside, this lightweight short features an understated style. On the inside, the Twinskin features a stretch liner that not only provides support but also moves moisture away from your skin. And where the inner short and the outer short intersect? Salomon's designers cleverly combined the short material to eliminate the opportunity for chafing that could slow you down during a race or training session. You get the performance of a liner short and the style of a trail short without sacrificing for the benefit of either.
- Smart Skin design uses stretch material where you need mobility, mesh where you need ventilation, and standard material where you simply need coverage
- Twinskin construction combines the inner and outer materials at the inner thigh to reduce the opportunity for chafing or discomfort
- Inner tight-short provides support right where you need it
- Drawcord gives you one-pull fit adjustment at the waist
- Single zip pocket holds your keys, ID, or nutrition
- Reflective branding improves your visibility to motorists and in low light
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- ActiLite Stretch Woven (88% polyester, 12% elastane), ActiLite Stretch Mesh (78% polyester, 22% elastane), ClimaUV (polyester)
- (outer short) regular, (inner short) tight
- 8 in
- 1 zippered
- UPF Rating:
- Claimed Weight:
- 6.7 oz
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime