2011 Model No Longer Available
Salomon TA 2 Mat Sandal - Men's - 2011 BCS
Whether youre travels take you to the other side of the world or to your local beach, pack along your amphibious Salomon TA 2 Mat Sandal and be ready to handle a wide variety of terrain.
- Porous mesh panels breathe well, drain water quickly, and prevent debris from getting under your foot
- Quicklace system allows for fast, on-the-fly adjustments
- Adjustable heel strap lets you dial in the perfect fit for the terrain
- Comfortable EVA footbed features an Agion antimicrobial treatment to prevent smells from accumulating in the shoe
- Non-marking ContraGrip rubber outsole provides grippy traction over wet, sandy, and slick surfaces
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
May 31, 2012
I've owned a pair of these shoes for 2 years and just ordered another pair in a different color. My old pair are still in great shape, even after several kayak trips in the Adirondacks, running in them on the beach in NC, and almost daily wear from late April through October for 2 years. They are rugged, but still comfortable. The fold down heel is a great feature to put them on quick to take the garbage out, or getting out of your tent in the middle of the night for a pee break. I would recommend these shoes to anyone, and at the great price from Department of Goods, you can not go wrong!
August 21, 2011
I am on my 5th pair of Salomon TA's and still use my first pair (6 years old) to mow the lawn in once a week. Super lightweight, long life, comfortable shoes! I have talked all my close friends into getting the their 1st pairs and now they are on 2nds and 3rds....AWESOME Shoes!!