2011 Model No Longer Available
Salomon Supernatural II Pant - Men's - 2011 BCS
Superpowers? Pffffft. You have the Salomon Supernatural II Pants, your favorite sticks or board, and that huge cliff over there.
- ClimaPro 2L fabric and fully taped seams for all but the wet-nastiest winter storms
- ActiLoft insulation provides just a bit of warmth so your legs won't freeze or sweat
- Thigh vents dump excess heat on bootpacks
- Relaxed fit for mid-air comfort
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 20, 2012
Large is true to size..I wear a 34 and it's a tad too big (L is 36). Velro-elastic waist adjustment comes in handy. Super warm; my only complaint is the hand pockets that are normally on your hip are located lower and on the front of the leg. Poor design considering these are the 2 pockets that get used the most. Really looking forward to having my phone and wallet on the front of my thigh this winter.
- ClimaPro (2-layer)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- ActiLoft (60g)
- inner thigh vents
- fully taped
- adjustable, belt loops with button closure
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 cargo
- Claimed Weight:
- 2 lb
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime