2012 Model No Longer Available
Salomon Snowboards Triumph Snowboard Boot - Men's - 2012 BCS
The Salomon Triumph Snowboard Boot was designed to dominate park and pipe, but it definitely has the chops to take it to the rest of the mountain. The Triumph's slightly-more-than-medium flex certainly isn't icy-groomer race stock, but it would be happy slaying the steep-and-deep outside the ropes and more than adequate shredding the hardpack to escape Ski Patrol.
- Zone Lock Lacing lets you customize fit by tightening laces in 2 separate zones, so you can have the lower foot tight and the ankle loose, or vicey-versey
- Balance Liner centers both your forefoot and heel harness in one pull for greater comfort and increased balance
- Full Custom Fit Pro liner with heat-moldable multi-density foam throughout and removable ankle inserts for a totally custom fit
- Mystic Antimicrobial Footbed 3 fights odor and increases blood flow to reduce fatigue
- Empire Outsole with wave-profile EVA cushioning that promotes movement
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 9, 2013
I tried on a LOT of boots and found these to fit the best. This liner has some extra straps and support around the heel that really lock you in. There's a decent amount of room in the toe box, and the boots fit I think a little small to size.
It's not the stiffest boot ever, especially on the heel edge, but for a good all around boot with some give and a sick look and feel I'm very happy