Salomon Snowboards Mini Drift Rocker Snowboard - Kids'
The Salomon Kids' Mini Drift Rocker Snowboard is built specifically for the aspiring park rat. the Mini Drift boasts lightweight, flexible construction and features found on Salomon's high-end freestyle boards to help Junior become the next (insert pro snowboard hero's name here).
- Press-sure Rocker is a true tip-to-tail full rocker for a playful, forgiving feel wherever you ride
- Classic twin shape so you can stick every landing and then stick every landing switch
- Three straight lines (instead of traditional curved sidecut) for hook-free turning and easy entry and exit in every turn
- Salomon uses low-density wood in its BA LD construction to keep weight down and flex easy and durable
- Aspen Core is super-light , durable, and poppy
- Advanced bamboo construction (ABC) blends natural materials for a ride with more pop and less plastic
- Extruded Base infuses a super-low maintenance base with Electra for less friction and greater speed
- Power Steering Edge tune is fully de-tuned for confidence-inspiring forgiveness
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 139 cm, 143 cm
- soft (1 of 10 on Salomon's scale)
- rocker (reverse)
- Effective Edge:
- [139cm] 1040 mm; [143cm] 1110 mm
- Waist Width:
- [139cm] 237 mm; [143cm] 245 mm
- Stance Width:
- [139cm] 22.3 in; [143cm] 23.5 in
- Stance Setback:
- Aspen (wood)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [139cm] 75 - 130 lb; [143cm] 90 - 135 lb
- Recommended Use:
- grom-freestyle, jibbing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years