Salomon Snowboards F2.0 Snowboard Boot - Men's
The Salomon F2.0 Snowboard Boot is a workhorse of a boot and a favorite among Salomon's team riders. That's because those riders know that making a boot incredibly light is only half of what their feet really want; durability and longevity are high on the list, too. Because what fun is a light boot if it resembles a jellyfish more than a boot after thirty days?
- Zone Lock speed lacing allows you to independently adjust the tightness on the upper and lower zones of the boot in a matter of seconds
- Durable shell material stands up to wear and tear for many seasons to come
- Aero outsole takes technology from Salomon's knowledge of running shoes and places it in a shred boot with an end result that's low to the ground, light, and incredibly stable
- Self Gel foam delivers memory-foam-like comfort and a customized fit as you wear the boot
- Fusion liner gives you a lower center of gravity for increased board feel and reduced bulk for a streamlined fit
- Mystic Footbed 2 improves blood circulation to keep your foot warmer and prevents fatigue, and anti-microbial treatment keeps stench levels down
- Easy-in system uses oversized fabric loops on both the liner and shell to make it easier than ever to get in and out of your boots
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.