2012 Model No Longer Available
Salomon S-Wind Inca Shoe - Men's - 2012 BCS
You practically live in your trail shoes, but when it's time to wander around town or kick back at the house, you need something a little more low-key. That something is the Men's S-Wind Inca Shoe. Salomon made this shoe lightweight, cushy underfoot, and well ventilated so it's the ideal companion for traveling away from home or a variety of everyday adventures closer to your backyard.
- Microfiber upper is lightweight, quick-drying, and flexible, and it allows for ample ventilation
- Microfiber footbed cover dries quickly, feels soft against your foot, and enables rapid moisture transport away from your foot
- Quicklace system allows for fast, single-pull lace adjustment
- Welded construction eliminates the need for seam sewing, resulting in a lighter shoe and seams that are less likely to chafe your foot
- Contagrip sole gives you plenty of traction on a variety of surfaces and won't mark your floor
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.