Salomon Reflex Pant - Men's
Like to wear your pants big and hate too much insulation? You'll love the Salomon Men's Reflex Pant. This lightly insulated pant features waterproof breathable fabric, full seam taping, a comfortable relaxed fit, and a set of removable suspenders that keep your britches in place. Open up the vents during a hot hike up the ridge and then blast back to the canyon floor while your powder boards keep you and your Reflex pant floating high.
- ClimaPro Storm shell features fully taped seams to ensure snow and moisture protection, which ultimately leads to long-lasting warmth during ski days
- A perfect amount of synthetic ActiLoft insulation (40g) means that your warmth stays inside but isn't too hot during long sunny laps
- Relaxed fit leaves room to move freely and layer underneath
- Mesh-lined inner leg vents dump hot air during sunny spring days
- Removable suspenders ensure the pant won't fall down when you practice your pow-shot grin in a neck-deep stash
- Reinforced kick patches withstand kicks from ski edges
- Water-resistant PU zippered pockets hold on-mountain necessities without letting moisture into your inner layers
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- Side Zips:
- yes, lower leg
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 1 thigh, 1 back, 1 stash
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime