Salomon Quest 110 Boot - Men's
Due to the Salomon Quest 110 Boot's innovative Hike & Ride system, you'll really be able to ride when you point the tips downhill after hours of climbing. If you want to ski the best backcountry lines as aggressively as you ski the resort, you need a boot that can get you where you want to go and keep up with you on the way down. The Quest 110 fits the bill.
- A stiff flex of 110 provides the performance you demand when crushing backcountry lines
- The Quest 110 has a 100mm last (for an average, medium-width foot)
- The thermoformable My Custom Fit Performance Liner is designed with performance in mind so you get a one-of-a-kind fit that allows you to ski your best
- The Biovent technology in the liner allows your feet to breath
- The innovative Hike & Ride technology features a buckle on the back of the boot that enables a wide v-cuff in the inner shell to be opened for more comfortable hiking and touring, then closed for a strong back support and power transmission on the way down
- The Contragrip extended rubber sole with interchangeable bi-material alpine pads provides traction on snow, rock, and ice
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- Shell Material:
- Buckle Material:
- micro aluminum
- My Custom Fit Performance, Biovent
- Thermo-moldable Liner:
- yes, My Custom Fit Performance
- ContraGrip rubber, alpine pads
- Last Width:
- Recommended Use:
- alpine touring, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years