Salomon Montroc Midlayer Insulated Jacket - Men's
The Salomon Men's Montroc Midlayer Insulated Jacket offers you superb windproof insulated protection while you skate ski, belay your ice climbing partner, or tour. Breathable stretch side panels provide temperature versatility, while the Montroc's ClimaWind fabric prevents the wind chill from getting the better of you.
- ClimaWind fabric balances wind protection and high breathability so you stay comfortable while you snowshoe, tour, ice climb, or hike in cold, blustery weather
- ActiLoft insulation provides lightweight, lofty warmth while you tour, mountaineer, skate ski, or build a snowcave
- ActiLite fabric wicks moisture away from the body and dries quickly so you stay comfortable throughout the day
- Smooth internal lining makes layering underneath a cinch
- An active fit allows plenty of unrestrictive movement while you build a snowcave, belay your ice climbing partner, or tour
- Two hand pockets and a hidden pocket hold your energy goo, cell, or other small essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- ClimaWind; [body padding] polyester; [body insert] 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 1 hidden
- 14.11 oz
- Recommended Use:
- touring, skate skiing, ice climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime