Salomon Snowboards Ivy Snowboard Boot - Women's
You don't have to blow your bank account to get a pro-level all-mountain snowboard boot. The Salomon Ivy Snowboard Boot has all the park and pipe chops you'll ever need (just ask pro rider Jenny Jones) and leaves you enough loot at the end of the day to buy dinner.
- Zone Lock Lacing lets you customize fit by tightening laces in 2 separate zones, so you can have the lower foot tight and the ankle loose, or vicey-versey
- Balance Liner centers both your forefoot and heel harness in one pull for greater comfort and increased balance
- Custom Fit heat-moldable liner for a perfect fit
- Mystic Footbed 1 with anti-microbial treatment to fight mid-season funk
- Low-profile Trinity outsole provides excellent board feel and a seamless connection to Salomon's women's last construction
- Warm, functional Toasty Toes fur lining for ridiculous comfort
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
What about size- i wear a size 8.5 brand thirtytwo but they are
What about size- i wear a size 8.5 brand thirtytwo but they are a tad big and heel tends to come up. Does size chart give you length of foot so you can make sure you ordered the right size?
February 25, 2013
When it says, for example, 23.5 it is talking centimeters. So measure your your foot in centimeters. With these boots I went a half size smaller even because the padding will pack out and I like my boots tight. Hope that helps!
March 7, 2013
Am I the only one breaking these?
December 7, 2012
I bought the fast track lacing ivys this yr. My first year not having laces. I LOVE the way that they fit and they feel great on the hill. However, the first pair i owned I managed to break the locking system on the lower lace on the left boot. Apparently this is rather unheard of? Luckily the shop gave me a brand new pair of boots on the spot when i took them in. I was all stoked on the new pair thinking i just had awful luck!, well...now these boots seem to loosen as i ride! the locks are working okay but i seem to be tightening them every other run! I even took a bail and busted them right open ripping out my foot and twisting my ankle!:(
Is anybody else having these kind of problems!?