2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Salomon Snowboards Fierce Snowboard - Kids' - 2011 BCS
They're not called ankle-biters for nothing … set your kid up with the Salomon Kids' Fierce Snowboard and soothe the savage beast. Salomon blended easy flex with high-performance designs to help young 'uns cut their teeth on the slopes.
- Flat profile provides a playful platform for your kid to progress in the park and shred well beyond the groomers
- Quadratic edge shape blends elliptic curves to make turn initiation and edge transition smooth as ice
- Extruded base material repairs easily when he starts experimenting with rails and boxes
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Using height when sizing a snowboard is sort of an old school of thought, most have gotten away from this. Basically, a snowboard doesn't know how tall you are, it just knows how much you weigh. With that in mind, there is a size chart you can use right above the select options menu as well as at the bottom of the tech specs you'll find "recommended rider weight". Hope that helps!
By: Josh Chapman
October 17, 2012
- 125 cm, 130 cm, 135 cm, 140 cm
- soft (1 of 5 on Salomon scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [125 cm ] 940 mm; [130 cm ] 990 mm; [135 cm ] 1040 mm; [140 cm ] 1090 mm
- Waist Width:
- [125 cm ] 234 mm; [130 cm ] 240 mm; [135 cm ] 246 mm; [140 cm ] 248 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [125 cm ] 7 m; [130 cm ] 7.2 m; [135 cm ] 7.6 m; [140 cm ] 8 m
- Stance Width:
- [125 cm] 17.6 in; [130 cm] 19.5 in; [135 cm] 21.1 in; [140 cm] 22.2 in
- Stance Setback:
- 0 in
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [125 cm] 70 - 110 lb; [130 cm] 70 - 110 lb; [135 cm] 80 - 125 lb; [140 cm] 80 - 125 lb