By chemosabe December 19, 2011
ok, got this on SAC last year. it was labelled a "down sweater". not sure what that was but it looked like a jacket to me.
this is so far superior to my old down coat!!!!!
water rolls off of it. no more damp down.
it doesn't appear to be sewn through! very high loft! inches thick all around.
soooo warm. fits well. well made. no issues after a year.
it was kind of funny looking though- two tone; white and blue, with red on the inside. but hey i'm not complaining. i'm also not 100 % sure it's the same coat as listed here.
Nailed It? 0 Yes
- [shell] Pertex Microlight 30D
- [body and sleeves] 750-fill European goose down
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- highly breathable
- 3-D Ergonomic
- Center Back Length:
- (large) 29.5 in
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 front hand, 1 chest zip
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 1 lb 2 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, mountaineering, cold-weather trekking, around town
- Manufacturer Warranty: