By quigley October 4, 2011
1. def buy i sizes smaller, if not more... i usually wear a Large n got Med and still could go a lil smaller
2. fit is great except for the site vents make it a lil awkward but it does not interfere with movement. Small price to pay for another set of vents.
3. bottom pockets are big n soft for stowing goggles on long hikes.
4 write cuffs n fabric are great!
5. hood it tight.. don't have to unzip to pull it over n you could prob wear a helmet under it ...if you are a pussy )
->all in all -> not going to get a gore-tex jacket for this price with these great features (even though it is nike)... i say go for it even though I have yet to ride in it
Nailed It? 1 Yes
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Performance Shell
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- 4 front, 2 chest
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: