By Dapper Denver April 12, 2012
First off -- it's 85% off!
I can see how the previous reviews hit on the construction of the larger set. It does feel a bit weak and flimsy but with care I think they'll manage.
The larger set does a decent job at canceling noise. They also have the better sound of the two sets.
The smaller set is very comfy -- the best I've ever used as far as buds go. Though this set seems a bit bassy - just tweek your sound settings on your iPod or whatever you use to adjust.
Overall, not bad at all for the $22.49!
Nailed It? 1 Yes
- [Voucher] plastic, stainless steel; [Tally] plastic
- [Tally] 10 mm; [Voucher] 40 mm
- Frequency Response:
- [Voucher] 18 - 20 KHz; [Tally] 20 KHz
- Input Connection:
- 3.5 mm
- Cord Length:
- [Tally] 112 cm; [Voucher] 127 cm
- Recommended Use:
- pumping the soundtrack of your soul
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year