Take them for a ride, they will return the favor!!
By Jon March 15, 2011
Here is my take:
1) Mount them at least 1" forward of Boot mark- balances a serious ski espicially if you put the right biding on it (PX18 XXL). I wish I went 2 Inches forward.
2) If you want to go fast, they will take you there faster that Ricky Bobby.
3) Trees- Hope you ski bumps well because your going to needt to force it when its not a pow day.
4) Bowls- First one down every time any condition
5) Bumps- Will ski a zipper line, suprizingly not that bad either.
Go fast, and ski them where you want, only down fall, Its race stock for sure, so they are heavy. But will handle all the speed you can take!!!
Love these things!
Nailed It? 0 Yes
- 142 / 120 / 132mm
- Turn Radius:
- Sandwich with fiberglass torsion box
- Core Material:
- Binding System:
- Binding Included:
- Recommended Binding:
- Look PX 18 FS XXL Ski Binding
- Recommended Use:
- Massive speed on massive terrain
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 Year