Okay as a casual jacket
By FreeFeetNic October 27, 2009
I would have kept this jacket except for two things:
1. You can't raise your arms. When you do it bunches up around your collarbone and your navel is exposed.
2. The arms are too short when you move them at all. I'm only 5'6" with normal sized arms.
and maybe 3. The inner knit sleeve holes could be tighter, but that's only bad because the sleeves are short to begin with.
Again, would be okay around town, but I ride my bike everywhere. And I like my jacket to move with me even if I'm just reaching for celery in the grocery store.
Otherwise, loved the material - it's soft and has a kind of "matte" feel. The fit is slim - makes you look good :)
The neck hole was tall and tight enough to keep the wind out.
Pockets are comfortably placed.
Very cute color (I got the military green). The pale pink on the inside is a nice combo.
Nailed It? 1 Yes
- [Shell] 100% plain-weave polyester microfiber with DWR, Bemis Sewfree abrasion film; [Lining] 100% polyester microfiber with embossed process camo
- 60g PrimaLoft ECO premium
- 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 internal purse, 1 internal document
- Recommended Use:
- Winter casual, wintersport layering
- Manufacturer Warranty: