Nice material, sizing a little weird
By p2 December 17, 2012
These are replacing a pair of special blends I've had for like 5 years. I haven't had a chance to use riding but they look and feel pretty awesome. A lot of attention to detail and passed my wear them around the house for an hour test.
Note, I ended up with a small, I don't like my pants super baggy and the medium just had a little too much.
I'm 6'0 and 32" waist, 165 and the small fits perfectly to my taste (I don't think I've worn a small in any other brand). I think the inseam will be alright.
I'll probably upgrade to 5 stars once I use them, but just wanted to get the word out on sizing.
Nailed It? 0 Yes
- [membrane/laminate] Continuum (2.5-layer); [shell] polyester twill; [lining] Cocona Xcelerator
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 25,000 g/mē
- inner thigh
- fully taped
- inner adjustment, belt loops with button closure
- 2 front hand, 2 side cargo, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: