Great bag but...
By versuspdx June 23, 2008
It's not as warm as it says. It's uber versatile but if it's going to be getting chilly at night, bring a liner or extra layers.
Pros: light, versatile,
Cons: not that warm
Overall, i love this thing and take it with me most times.
Nailed It? 0 Yes
- [Shell] Ripstop nylon; [lining] ripstop polyester
- PrimaLoft Sport synthetic
- Parka-style mummy
- Draft Collar:
- [Med] 87in, 220cm; [Lrg] 102in, 260cm
- Shoulder/ Hip/Foot Circumference:
- [Med] 60/NA/52in; [Lrg] 74/NA/66in
- Stuff Size:
- [Med] 11 x 7in, 18 x 28cm; [Lrg] 12 x 7in, 18 x 30cm
- [Med] 35oz, 1000g; [Lrg] 47.5oz, 1350g
- 41F, 5C
- Recommended Use:
- Ultralight 3-season backpacking, mountaineering, alpinism
- Country of Origin: