Good for Light Car Camping
By Brian Reyman September 13, 2010
Decent mat overall. Its durability has held up for me - comfort is on par with its size and weight. The price makes it a great deal.
I don't know that I'd recommend it for backpacking, though. The weight and especially size make it bulkier than most of the competition (I have a Thermarest Prolite that packs up much smaller).
If you're willing to carry the extra size, or want a slightly smaller car camping pad, this is a nice alternative.
Nailed It? 1 Yes
- [Top] diamond ripstop; [Bottom] nylon taffeta
- [Reg] 20 x 72 x 1.5in (51 x 183 x 4cm); [Long] 25 x 77 x 2in (64 x 196 x 5cm)
- Rolled Size:
- [Reg] 4.5 x 21in (11.5 x 53cm); [Long] 6.5 x 26in (16.5 x 66cm)
- [Reg] 2lb 5oz (1049g); [Long] 3lb 15oz (1786g)
- Recommended Use:
- Spring-fall backpacking, car camping
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- Country of Origin: