I'm thinking of getting a jacket like the Hyllus, but I'm...
By GeoPeter December 16, 2012
I'm thinking of getting a jacket like the Hyllus, but I'm worried about sizing. I'm 6'2'' and 215 (athletic muscular build), and I've had problems in the past with shirts and jackets being too small in the shoulders and/or too short in the arms. I live in Wichita, KS where I see a lot of wind. Is this a good jacket for wind? What size should I get? Anybody recommend something else?
Nailed It? 0 Yes
- Polartec Power Shield O2 (80% polyester, 20% nylon)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- highly breathable
- Center Back Length:
- 28.25 in
- [external] 2 laminated zippered hand, 1 laminated zippered chest; [internal] 2 mesh
- [M] 19.2 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, climbing, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty: