I've tried on a few of the larger Gregory packs, and have...
By Malia January 18, 2012
I've tried on a few of the larger Gregory packs, and have always had problems with the shoulder straps curving inward and squishing or chafing my rather large chest.
Is this model pretty comfortable in the chest area?
Nailed It? 0 Yes
- 210D double diamond ripstop, 330D nylon oxford flatweave
- (small) 1617 cu in, (medium) 1739 cu in
- Hydration Compatible:
- Reservoir Included:
- Rain Cover:
- yes, removable
- Access Types:
- 1 front expandable, 1 front zip, 1 top zip, (interior) 1 organizer, 2 side mesh, 2 waist-belt
- Ice Axe Loops:
- (small) 2 lb 8 oz, (medium) 2 lb 10 oz
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, camping, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: