I have a North Face Redpoint jacket....I'm lookig for something...
By sah3372906 December 2, 2010
I have a North Face Redpoint jacket....I'm lookig for something warmer and I LOVE arc'teryx gear but I'm not familiar with Coreloft. Do you think this jacket would be warmer than my Redpoint?
Nailed It? 0 Yes
- [body] Luminara (20D nylon ripstop), DWR coating; [underarm side panels] Polartec Power Stretch with HardFace Technology (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
- [arms, torso] 60g Coreloft
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Center Back Length:
- 26.5 in
- [external] 2 zippered hand; [internal] 1 zippered chest
- [M] 10.3 oz
- Recommended Use:
- layering, ice climbing, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: