I currently have a few year old Gregory Miwok daypack that I...
By Raque November 11, 2011
I currently have a few year old Gregory Miwok daypack that I adore-- but it's just not cutting it for school use and commuting. I've got a -15" laptop, wallet, makeup bag, water bottle, books, and a few extras that have to fit. These are tearing the Miwok up. I want to stick with Gregory--they just get fit right: from ergo to compression/expansion, compartments to materials. I'm definitely brand-loyal. But, I don't want to show up to class with an overnight hiking bag.
Will this bag suit, or is it to tech for school needs?
Nailed It? 0 Yes
- 210D double diamond ripstop, 330D nylon oxford flatweave
- (small) 1617 cu in, (medium) 1739 cu in
- Hydration Compatible:
- Reservoir Included:
- Rain Cover:
- yes, removable
- Access Types:
- 1 front expandable, 1 front zip, 1 top zip, (interior) 1 organizer, 2 side mesh, 2 waist-belt
- Ice Axe Loops:
- Claimed Weight:
- (small) 2 lb 8 oz, (medium) 2 lb 10 oz
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, camping, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: