I love this hip pack, it is so useful for me because I don't like to have my wallet and cellphone in my pant pockets. Also I am in my mid twenties and I wear it every time I go out! And, my friends thought it would look dorky but when I got it and started wearing it they all loved it as well. The way I wear it is backwards i guess, if the right way is having it face forward. I wear it over the right side of my rear end (for lack of better words) so i can easily reach my right hand around and withdraw my phone or wallet etc...
So, onto the pack itself.
1. it is made of quality materials
3. i love the stone/off white color
4. clips are strong and I don't see them breaking anytime soon.
5. zippers are quality and very easy to zip and unzip.
6. size is adjustable. I wear a loose 34in waist line and there is plenty of room to expand to a bigger size!
after wearing the pack and walking around a bit, it loosens just slightly, but is a super easy fix by just holding the clips and pulling on one of the straps to tighten it. not a big deal really.
Again this is a great buy if you are looking to get your wallet and cell or whatever else in your pockets, out and easily accessible.