- Conform to my face perfectly (I'm Asian, so my nose isn't particularly pronounced and this usually makes it tricky for me to buy any type of eyewear. But I have also seen many non-Asians wearing these, so I think they will fit most faces quite comfortably.)
- Easy to switch the lenses
- No blind spots
- Ignitor lens works well on bright and partly cloudy days
- No goggle gap (I wear a Protec B2 Snow helmet)
- The grippy stuff on the strap keeps the goggles stable on my helmet
- No fogging
- Love the modern and minimalistic design (I'm not a flashy person)
A word of caution: I have to, just about, fully extend the strap to get it to sit comfortably around my helmet. If you have a large helmet, it might be a snug fit.
Overall: I love them and have no hesitations when it comes to recommending them.