Backcountry.com Bounty Hunter
by Big Bad Bruce the Bounty Hunter
We’re looking for Bounty Hunters. We want you, our customer, to help us find absolutely kick-ass people to join the Backcountry.com team. We know our future employees are among you—who understands our company better than our customers? You need zero qualifications or degrees, and in true bounty hunter style, no interview is required. Find us some fresh blood, and we’ll pay you in the universal currency we all understand—gear.
Backcountry.com has loads of open positions, and we need your help filling them. From IT to software development to online marketing and merchandising experts, we have open positions that match a huge range of skills. Our company-wide growth has generated these openings, and we’re psyched to fill them.
Here’s how you can earn your chance to win. First, become a registered Bounty Hunter and make note of your Backcountry.com Bounty Hunter ID (this is the super duper important part—without it, no gear for you). Next, go check out our current job openings and refer any friend by giving them your Backcountry.com Bounty Hunter ID. If you see a position you’re qualified for, go ahead and apply yourself*. Then, refer all the friends and, if we decide to hire the person you referred, you will get a shopping spree on our site up to $1,000**. Yeah, it’s that easy. Find us an outstanding candidate, have them apply online with your Bounty Hunter ID on their resume, we’ll decide if we like them or not, and if we do, whamo! Hello fabulous new gear.
Become a Backcountry.com Bounty Hunter today and get one step closer to an exciting career, free gear, and some serious street cred.
- * Reward amount depends on the position, and you must be a registered Bounty Hunter to qualify for the bounty, which will range from a $250 to a $1,000 shopping spree. Award amount will be clearly marked on the job description.
- * Must be 21 years of age to become a registered Backcountry.com Bounty Hunter. Terms and Conditions apply.
- *Applicants must apply online via Backcountry.com, and emailed resumes will not be considered.
- *Self-referrals do not qualify for a bounty.
- ** Notice: You are not required to wear leather to do this position. Start shopping on Backcountry.com right now.