- Speed through checkout - no account numbers, no waiting, no worries.
- Apply when you buy! Just choose Bill Me Later® at checkout and provide easy, top of mind information - in a few easy steps you're done.
- Secure Shopping - eliminates the hassle of digging out a credit card or entering an account number.
- "Zero Fraud Liability" Protection means you are not responsible for unauthorized charges.
- Bill Me Later® is subject to credit approval and is a credit account offered through Chase Bank USA, N.A. to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence.
- You get a monthly statement listing all of your Bill Me Later® purchases. You have the option to manage your account and pay your bill online.
- Pay in full with no additional charges or make minimum monthly payments (interest charges apply) - the choice is yours.
No Payments for 90 Days Offer (purchases over $200)
- You must pay with Bill Me Later® to get offer. The No Payments for 90 Days offer is not available from all merchants who accept Bill Me Later®.
- Minimum $200 USD purchase required to qualify for the “No Payments for 90 Days” promotional offer. (Some merchants may have a different minimum purchase amount).
- The checkbox next to “Yes, I’d like No Payments for 90 Days on purchases over $200!” must be checked in order to receive the promotional offer.
- You must make your purchase before midnight EST on January 31, 2007 to receive the promotional offer.
- You will receive monthly statements and if you pay by the promotion expiration date as listed below you will not be charged finance charges.
|If purchase is made in:||Date to pay by to avoid finance charges
(Promotion Expiration Date)
|October 2006||February 1, 2007|
|November 2006||March 1, 2007|
|December 2006||April 1, 2007|
|January 2007||May 1, 2007|
- Finance charges apply if you pay after the promotional period (see below).
- If approved, Chase Bank USA, N.A. will make a loan to you for the amount financed to pay for your purchase. Chase Bank USA, N.A. will pay the merchant on your behalf to pay for the purchase.
- If you repay the amount you borrow (the amount financed) in full on or before (the promotion expiration date listed above), you will repay only the amount financed, and Chase Bank USA, N.A. will charge you no finance charge for the loan.
- If you do not pay the amount financed in full by that date, that will be your way of telling us you want to repay the loan in installments. In that case, finance charges will be charged beginning on the date of your purchase (the transaction date).
- Click here for the Terms and Conditions of the Bill Me Later® Loan Agreement if you are ordering online. Your purchase will be subject to a Deferred Payment Option under the Agreement.
- Click here for the Terms and Conditions of the Bill Me Later® Loan Agreement if you are ordering by phone. The following are some examples, using different loan amounts (amounts financed), of what you will pay if you chose to pay in installments; the examples assume that your purchase is made on the first of the month (as noted below) and you make no payment until the corresponding payment due date (noted below):
|ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE||17.99%||17.99%||17.99%|
|Total of Payments||$234.61||$581.06||$879.92|
|Payment Schedule||11 payments of $20 and 1 payment of $14.61||11 payments of $50 and 1 payment of $31.06||11 payments of $75 and 1 payment of $54.92|
|When Payments Are Due
If purchase is made on:
October 1, 2006
November 1, 2006
December 1, 2006
January 1, 2007
|Payment Due Dates:
Monthly Beginning March 1, 2007
Monthly Beginning April 1, 2007
Monthly Beginning May 1, 2007
Monthly Beginning June 1, 2007
No, you do not need to complete an application or get approval prior to shopping. To request a Bill Me Later® account, simply select Bill Me Later® at checkout. A separate page will appear in which you: 1) verify the billing address you’ve already provided the merchant, 2) supply your date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security Number for verification purposes, 3) Review and agree to the E-sign Consent, and 4) review and approve the Bill Me Later® Terms and Conditions to request a Bill Me Later® account.
Is there an Annual Fee?
No. There is no annual fee for using Bill Me Later®.
What is the Annual Percentage Rate?
The Annual Percentage Rate is 17.99%. The Minimum Finance Charge is $2.00. Of course, you can choose to pay your entire balance by the payment due date and pay no finance charges.
How does the "No Payments for 90 Days" promotion work?
You will receive monthly statements for your purchase but you will not be required to make a payment until your billing statement following the promotion expiration date. You can make payments at any time during the promotional period. If you pay for your purchase in full by the promotion expiration date, you will not be billed Finance Charges. Otherwise, Finance Charges will be billed from the transaction date.
Does Bill Me Later
® protect me from liability for unauthorized charges?
Yes, Bill Me Later® provides “zero fraud liability” protection; the same protection provided by most major credit cards. This means you are not responsible for unauthorized charges.
And Bill Me Later® has been designed with other features to help protect against unauthorized use of your account. Your identity is validated with top-of-mind information such as date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. This means there is no account number that can be lost or stolen.
What does Subject to Credit Approval mean?
Bill Me Later® is a credit account that you can use to make purchases. Chase Bank USA, N.A. will review and consider your credit report and other credit related information prior to approval.
Do you review my credit report every time I make a purchase?
Chase Bank USA, N.A. does not review your credit report for each transaction. However, your credit report may be reviewed for some transactions and periodically to provide you with the maximum buying power possible.
Do I have a credit line and how much is it?
Chase Bank USA, N.A. does not issue a credit line. To enhance your convenience, security and buying power, Chase Bank USA, N.A. approves and extends credit for each transaction.
Where else can I use Bill Me Later®?
A growing network of merchants accepts Bill Me Later®. A complete list of the merchants that accept Bill Me Later® is provided on the Bill Me Later® website at www.billmelater.com.
How can I contact Bill Me Later®
to find out more about this payment method?
Web: you may visit the Bill Me Later® website at www.billmelater.com or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.