Royal Robbins Cabo Convertible Pant - Women's
Royal Robbins knows the weather can change not only day-to-day but hour-to-hour on the trail, which is why you get several different ways to wear the Women's Cabo Convertible Pant. As a chilly morning warms up, roll up the cuffs and secure them to create capris; when the sun really starts to beat down, zip off the pant legs to enjoy the cool comfort of a short.
- Lightweight two-ply nylon fabric dries quickly, while the brushed inner face gives it a soft feel
- Rotated seams on short reduce chafing of sensitive skin
- Gusseted crotch and shirred knees give you plenty of mobility on challenging trails
- Hems include snap vents that allow easy on-off, and can be rolled up and secured with button tabs
- UPF 30-rated fabric provides reliable protection from burning rays
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 20, 2012
These pants have the most hideous desgin I've ever seen. The legs fit ok and length is ok but those pockets that velcro of the backside are like diapers. The tops of the flaps don't lie flat and even if they did what's the use of pockets that are open on both 1/2's of the backside and fastened ith a little velcro. The zips at the leg tops are bulky and seem to be in an awkward place- like they would rub during movement. These went back and I'm very disappointed in RR for putting out this insulting to women product.