Royal Racing Turbulence Bike Short - Men's
When you're serious about riding, step up to the Royal Racing Turbulence Short. Tough 4-way stretch construction keeps the Turbulence looking good and hanging in there after the worst abuse, and smart features like a waterproof back panel and internal mesh liner keep you dry and comfortable, even on wet, muddy trails.
- DWR-coated 4-way stretch fabric for weather protection and range of motion
- Internal waterproof back panel keeps your butt from getting wet, even on a puddle-strewn trail
- Internal mesh liner wicks moisture and promotes airflow to keep you dry and comfortable
- TPR waist adjusters allow you to customize for a perfect fit
- Removable key and pass lanyard keeps your valuables safe and handy
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 17, 2013
Shorts fit nicely and have a bit of stretch in them. My biggest problems with them are the quality, the waterproof back panel and the closure system. With the first pair I had the pocket seem came undone right away and on the second pair same problem with the liner.
The waterproof back panel makes your rear end sweat like no other no matter what temp.
The buttons on the front are a hook type then buttons. The just don't seem like they would have a long life.
Either way they took care of me and got my order taken care of.