Roxy Valley Hooded Jacket - Women's
Zip up in your Roxy Women's Valley Hooded Jacket and make the early-morning pilgrimage to the mountain for some personal time between you and the snow. This hoodie-look jacket helps you reconnect with the white stuff from the park to the groomers.
- Synthetic shell fabric with DWR shields you from snow flurries
- QTI2 insulation holds your body heat in to keep you toasty during cold lift rides
- Taffeta lining slides on easily over baselayers
- Long, slim fit is streamlined and won't leave your back exposed when you bend over to strap in
- Mesh-lined vents bring fresh air in so you don't overheat when your blood starts pumping
- Insulated hood with three-point adjustments keeps the wind and the snow off of your head
- Hide-away powder skirt system blocks fresh snow from heading up your backside
- Rib knit internal cuffs prevent snow from flying up your sleeves and freezing your arms
- Pass pocket keeps your I.D. handy while the goggle pockets hauls your peeper protectors and media pocket holds your tunes
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 26, 2013
I love this jacket! They thought of everything when they designed it. It has a pocket to keep goggles, a great phone/iPod pocket in the inside which velcros so it doesn't move around, along with a external slot for headphones to fit through so that your phone stays protected. One of the hip pockets has a clip for keys so that if your pocket comes unzipped you don't have to go digging through the snow for them. I also like the small zipper pocket on the sleeve...great for money/credit cards. The tighter liner in the sleeves keeps snow from getting in, as well as the internal snap enclosure keeps snow from getting up in the jacket. The pit zips are great for warmer days, and the half face zip is great for those cold days. Super warm, super dry. Love the look of it. Overall a great buy.
- (stripes) [shell] polyester micro twill, (color blocking) [shell] polyester micro twill, polyester dobby; [lining] taffeta
- [body and sleeves] QTI2 (100g); [hood] QTI2 (40g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5,000 g/m²
- yes, adjustable, , fixed
- long, slim
- mesh vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, stowable
- 2 front handwarmer, 1 sleeve pass, 1 goggle
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, rib knit
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year