Roxy Torah Bright Girl Orchard Jacket - Girls'
Protect yourself from the elements with the Roxy Torah Bright Orchard Girl's Snowboard Jacket. To be as good as Torah Bright someday, you can't let a little extra-cold weather keep you from getting out there and riding. That's why the Orchard has 200g insulation to keep you cozy so you can shred all day.
- QuikTech 8K-rated DWR-treated fabric repels water to keep you dry
- Critical seams taped keeps moisture from seeping in
- 200g body/160g sleeve and hood QTI3 insulation keeps you toasty on cold days
- Brushed tricot and taffeta lining is smooth and warm
- Regular fit leaves room to layer underneath
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Removable hood can be taken off for calm days
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Internal cuffs prevent snow from going up your sleeve
- Two hand pockets, a goggle pocket, and an internal media pocket hold essentials and a sleeve pass pocket allows easy access to your season pass
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] 68% cotton, 32% polyester; [lining] brushed tricot, taffeta
- [body] 200g QTI3; [sleeves, hood] 160g QTI3
- yes, removable
- mesh-lined underarm vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, stow-away
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 sleeve pass; [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year