2012 Model No Longer Available
Roxy Torah Bright Dusk Riding Shirt - Long-Sleeve - Women's - 2012 BCS
Leave the flannel and hoodie combo for the guys and sport the splendid feminine style of the Torah Bright Dusk Riding Shirt instead. The perfect number for fall and spring riding, this DWR-treated button-down shirt blurs the lines between shirt, hoodie, and jacket.
- DWR (durable water repellant) treatment provides the shirt with additional moisture-resistance
- Insulated with lightweight and fast-drying 60-gram QT11 synthetic fill in the sleeves and teddy fleece lining in the body that feels like you're being hugged by a gigantic teddy bear
- Long slim fit presents a flattering look
- Bonded polyester fleece hood resists water and is removable for a multi-season usage and versatile layering
- Mesh-lined underarm vents help you keep your cool on a sunny spring afternoon in the park
- Torah Bright Edition
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 8, 2013
I got this for the lady as a casual piece, but it would be awesome for park days on the mountain. The longer slim fit looks great with jeans. Perfect amount of insulation for casual around town.
- (morning rose) [shell] polyester melange, (chambray) [shell] 68% cotton, 32% polyester; [lining ] teddy fleece; [hood] bonded polyester fleece; [ insulation, sleeves ] QTI1(60g)
- long slim
- below waist
- 1 chest
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year