Roxy Rainbow Softshell Jacket - Women's - 2012 BCS
On warm bluebird afternoons, ditch your shell or insulated jacket for the Roxy Rainbow Softshell. Light weatherproofing helps to fend off the wet from a sudden fall in slushy snow, while its cozy fleece lining keeps you warm and comfortable while you ride up the lift. Plus, you'll definitely dig its long, slim fit that gives you a fresh mountain vibe.
- 5K-rated fabric and taped critical seams help shed the wet from melting snow or the spray from passersby
- Polar fleece lining offers warmth on sunny spring afternoons
- Long, slim fit supplies a feminine, fresh appearance
- Stretchy fabric enables unrestricted movement while you ride and perfect your tricks
- Adjustable fixed hood shields your face and head from the elements
- Loop-and-snap attachment system, adjustable cuffs, and thumbholes seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Chin guard eliminates annoying chafing issues
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your spare goggles, snack money, tunes, and other riding essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Pretty and Functional
February 22, 2013
Good softshell for everyday use, keeps out the elements well. Wouldn't recommend for skiing but as an everyday piece when you don't want an insulated coat it's prefect! I usually wear a medium, fit is true to size.
- [shell] polyester softshell, DWR coating; [lining] bonded fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m??
- long slim
- yes, fixed
- Wrist Gaiters:
- [external] 2 hand; [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- spring skiing, layering for winter
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year