Roxy Firefly Jacket - Women's
Once you lace up your snowboard boots, slide on the Roxy Women's Firefly Jacket, double check your sleeve pocket for your pass, and head out the door for another crisp bluebird day on the slopes. The 10K-rated fabric, mesh-lined underarm vents, and extra-long slim fit keep you stylin', comfortable, and well-protected from lightly falling flakes or a surprise snowball fight.
- 10K-rated waterproof fabric and a DWR coating help shed lightly falling flakes and spray
- Smooth taffeta lining makes layering underneath a cinch and helps to move moisture away from your body
- Extra-long slim fit covers your bum and gives you a flattering, feminine appearance
- Mesh-lined underarm venting ditches excess heat while you hike the pipe
- Three-way adjustable, removable hood protects your face and head from the elements
- Removable, hide-away powder skirt with stretch panel, adjustable cuffs with thumb holes, and a loop-and-snap attachment system seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Chin guard eliminates annoying chafing issues
- Magnetic front closure for convenience
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your tunes, spare goggles, snack money, and other small riding essentials
- Internal pocket contains a cleaner cloth to use when your goggles or shades fog up
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] 97% polyester, 3% spandex, DWR coating; [lining] taffeta, brushed tricot
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m??
- yes, removable
- extra long slim
- mesh-lined underarm vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 sleeve pass; [internal] media / goggle
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year