Roxy Evolution Pant - Women's
Slide into the Roxy Women's Evolution Pant, zip up your jacket, grab your snowboard gear, and make your way to the resort to carve up those freshly groomed slopes. Thinsulate insulation warms your bum on chilly lift rides, while mesh-lined vents ditch excess heat when you hike the park or pipe. This pant's regular fit provides a simple, timeless style that lasts and pairs well with your multitude of jackets (depending on the color, of course).
- 8K-rated fabric and a DWR coating help shed lightly falling flakes and the drip from melting icicles
- Smooth taffeta lining makes layering underneath a cinch and helps to move moisture away from your body
- Thinsulate insulation warms your legs and keeps you toasty while you ride up the lift
- Regular fit provides unrestricted movement when you perfect your 360s
- Waist adjusters and belt loops supply a just-right fit
- Mesh-lined venting ditches excess heat while you hike the pipe
- Loop-and-snap attachment system and boot gaiters seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Multiple external pockets stash your lip balm, snack money, and other small riding essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] polyester micro twill, DWR coating; [lining] taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m??
- 60g QTI1 3M Thinsulate
- mesh lined vents
- yes, PU covered taffeta, , bootlace hook
- external adjusters
- 2 front, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year