2011 Model No Longer Available
Rossignol S3 Ski - 2011 BCS
Until now, the only limiting factor in your quest to explore every last crevice of the resort has been your kit, but the days of your equipment petering out before your legs do is finally over. The Rossignol S3 Ski features a rockered twintip profile that dances in the powder, rides a mean switch in the park, and maneuvers like a snow leopard on hardpack. Oh yeah, it also slays in the backcountry, so don't feel like your quest to ride it all needs to stop at the boundary rope.
- Powder Turn rocker in the tip and tail provide excellent flotation when the going gets deep and fluffy
- Traditional camber underfoot delivers more edging power and grip so you don't skid out on the groomers
- Sandwich laminate construction features a wood core, carbon laminates, and fiberglass sheeting for increased durability and a lighter feel
- Centered Sidecut tapers the at the tip and tail for better responsiveness
- Wood core delivers a natural-feeling flex that will stand up to seasons of use
- Spoon-shaped tip maximizes flotation, and a deep radius increases edge grip and steer-ability
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
What bindings should I use with these. What's the recommended break width?
November 11, 2012
Unless your a super hero I would go way shorter something sub 160 at the most. I'm 6' 165 former racer and extreme skier and I ride 168cm for my teles.
September 29, 2012