2011 Model No Longer Available
Rossignol Experience Sensor Inside 130 Boot - Men's - 2011 BCS
Built narrow for added control, the Rossignol Men's Experience Sensor Inside 130 Boot is designed to take you to the top of the summit and the top of your game. Modeled after Rossi's highly successful Sensor3 shell shape, this big-mountain slayer is ramped up to hike the ridge, plug into your fat plank, and sniff out the last remaining untracked line.
- Rossignol’s Sensor inside boot features a narrow last width (97mm) to accommodate narrower foot shapes and provide more control than a wider boot
- Asymmetrical toe box matches your foot's natural shape for added comfort
- Built with 130-rated flex, this super-stiff boot is designed to transfer energy quickly to your bindings for precise control
- Neutral stance design includes a laterally neutral cuff, a 4.5-degree ramp angle, and a 14-degree forward lean for better balance and to help minimize fatigue
- The exterior of the Sensor Fit liner matches the shape of the shell for more precise control, while the liner's interior anatomical padding eliminates pressure points
- Ultra Grip rubber outsole provides traction for bootpacking
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 25, 2012
Awesome, awesome, awesome. What more is there to say. This boot is great. I am a devoted Rossignol boot wearer. I have been in Rossignol boots since they weren't Rossignol boots (Caber anyone? If you know what I'm talking about you know your product history...psst...Geze! Ha ha ha). I love the fit of this boot. Snug heal, precise but not too narrow in the forefoot (its a generous 98mm at 26.5) giving great command over everything in the quiver from the SL race skis, to my 98mm S3s.