2011 Model No Longer Available
Rome Suffragette Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
If you started snowboarding back when you had to sport a ski jacket or wear a dude's coat, then you've definitely paid your dues. Moderate insulation throughout the incredibly stylish Rome Women's Suffragette Jacket ensures you won't be chilled like a martini, while its key features make it as versatile as a riding jacket gets.
- Conformist cuff design features a strap that fits between the thumb and fingers of your glove to secure the sleeve in place while you shred
- Lycra spandex wrist gaiters seal out snow and cold air
- Mesh-lined underarm vents lets you wear the jacket in varying conditions and maintain comfort
- Interior media pocket keeps the soundtrack of your soul pumping
- Interior goggle pocket with included chamois keeps your eyewear safe and secure
- Drop-down pocket with window keeps your seasonal investment or day ticket within reach for quick flash in line
- Removable pow skirt adjusts to lock out snow and wind
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hi Backcountry - What's the length of this jacket in size small? Shoulder to bottom hem. It looks very long in the pic.
January 14, 2012
- [shell] DryTac 10, DWR coating; [lining] taffeta
- synthetic (80g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- below hip
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 pass, (internal) 1 media, 1 goggle
- critical seams taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- shredding the gnar
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years