Rome Shank Snowboard
The Rome Shank Snowboard features all-new tech and a 3D rocker profile engineered to take your skate-influenced riding to the next level. The No Hangups Rocker profile combined with ButterOut transition zones and the new Skate Core hooks up a super-playful yet surprisingly stable ride that will help you add tricks to your bag faster than you can say 'switch back tail, hardway 270 out'.
- New NoHangups Rocker profile uses a large diamond shaped flat zone in the board's center for stability and pop, blending to subtle 3D rocker zones that eliminate edge catches
- SuperPop wood core with new SkateCore Profiling is softer between your feet and stiffer in the tip and tail for extra ollie power and a more skate-like feel
- QuickRip sidecut uses 2 radii with an extra contact point in-between, for a board that rides short and jibby at low speed, and stable and grippy at high speed
- Carbon Single Barrel Hotrods in the nose and tail add ollie and nollie power without unwanted extra torsional stiffness
- ButterOut transition zones extend the board's contact points for stable presses and solid landings
- Basalt Impact Plates reinforce high-stress areas for durability and dampening
- SinterTrue base for speed and crystal-clear base graphics
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
February 28, 2013
the board is literally catch free. I can turn sideways and power slide as fast as I can ride normally. really fun on rails and super fun for little side hits around the mountain. I got the death of rock and roll graphic and it is the sickest graphic ever.
Sick and Buttery
November 26, 2012
Perfect for just doing anything. 270 on and outs are simple as can be. If your looking to ride things most people cant, get this board. Plenty of pop and super buttery. You will never catch an edge and it is super stable at hight speeds because of the 4 contact points. I 270 on and 270 out off of random frozed branches hanging down of the side of the trail. Spins are no problem. Deffinatley a favorite board. If you are getting bindings for this I reccoment Burton Cartels (with the RE: FLEX system) or Rome 390 bosses.
- 145 cm, 149 cm, 153 cm
- Effective Edge:
- [145cm] 1130 mm; [149cm] 1170 mm; [153cm] 1210 mm
- Waist Width:
- [145cm] 253 mm; [149cm] 254 mm; [153cm] 255 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [145cm] 6.39 m; [149cm] 6.73 m; [153cm] 7.08 m
- Stance Width:
- [145-149cm] 22 in; [153cm] 23.5 in
- Stance Setback:
- Super Pop Matrix
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [145cm] 110 - 170 lb; [149cm] 120 - 185 lb; [153cm] 130 - 210 lb
- Recommended Use:
- park, street, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years