Rome Runway Binding - Women's
The best thing about the Rome Women's Runway Binding is that you can strut your stuff without having to starve yourself. In fact, when you're doing it right, the Runway Binding will be covered in powder or appear as a blur from going mach-speed down groomers. Fortunately, the tech is all there to support said speed and powder-crushing. along with customizable everything.
- Runway highback uses a women-specific anatomical design with a cored-out upper spine for reduced weight
- V-Rod Unibody baseplate reduces the binding's footprint on the board for increased board feel, greater side-to-side flex, and edge-to-edge power
- SubBase V-Pad fills in the lifted corners of the V-Rod baseplate with EVA for smooth side-to-side flex
- Contour ankle strap is Rome's most plush ankle strap, providing support and comfort for all types of shredding
- OpenForm toe strap wraps around the toe from the front and over the top for a secure fit without pressure points
- Cant In The Back allows you to adjust your highback to match your canting angle
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Versatile binding with all day comfort
September 15, 2012
I love these bindings. They are really comfortable and are perfect for park laps or pow days. The contour ankle strap really makes a difference when you are trying to get in a full day of riding.