Rome Minishred Rocker Snowboard - Kids'
It's rare enough to find a legit kid's board that's good for more than learning the falling leaf. It's even more rare to find a kid's board with brand-new tech like Rome's NoHangups rocker profile that virtually eliminates edge catches. Fortunately for your kid, the Minishred Rocker Snowboard's forgiving flex, catch-free rocker design, and true twin shape will take him from his first carves to his first frontside 3 faster than you can say 'rubber knees'.
- New NoHangups Rocker profile uses a large diamond shaped flat zone in the board's center for stability and pop, blending to subtle 3D rocker zones in the tip/tail that nearly eliminate edge catches
- TTT Core Matrix for a scaled-down, kid-friendly flex that's durable and lightweight
- StraightBiax Laminate for easy turn initiation and a forgiving feel
- True twin shape for a consistent feel both regular and switch
- XTRD base is tough, low-maintenance, and easy to repair in your garage at home
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 90 cm, 100 cm, 110 cm, 120 cm
- true twin
- rocker (reverse)
- Effective Edge:
- [90cm] 590 mm; [100cm] 690 mm; [110cm] 790 mm; [120cm] 840 mm
- Waist Width:
- [90cm] 186 mm; [100cm] 196 mm; [110cm] 212 mm; [120cm] 228 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [90cm] 3.48 m; [100cm] 4.10 m; [110cm] 4.73 m; [120cm] 5.35 m
- Stance Width:
- [90cm] 13.6 in; [100cm] 15.2 in; [110cm] 16.7 in; [120cm] 18.3 in
- Stance Setback:
- TIT Core Matrix
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [90cm] 30 - 60 lb; [100cm] 35 - 65 lb; [110cm] 40 - 75 lb; [120cm] 45 - 80 lb
- Recommended Use:
- beginner, grom-freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years