2012 Model No Longer Available
Rome Lo-Fi Rocker Snowboard - Women's - 2012 BCS
Representing the Yin and Yang of boarding, the Rome Women's Lo-Fi Rocker Snowboard's flex straddles the line between playful and powerful, making it fun for both the progressing princess and hard-charging, all-mountain maven, or everyone that's a little of both. The Lo-Fi expresses itself through FreePop rocker and ollie-boosting HotRods so you can cover the park, groomers, and pow fields in any style you want.
- FreePop rocker gets loose on jibs while still maintaining stability for hitting jumps and floating pow thanks to a primarily flat profile that extends 5cm outside the inserts to meet rocker that extends to the ends of the nose and tail
- Single fiberglass barrel HotRods add pop by milling out the core under the bindings and placing the pop-enhancing additive directly into the board
- PressurePop Basalt V technology channels underfoot energy directly to the outermost contact points via a lightweight, reactive, and eco-friendly basalt additive
- Straight Biax laminate supports a natural flex for forgiving response through presses, jumps, and jibs
- SuperPop Core Matrix utilizes three zones of low-density wood along with strategically placed poplar which blends in a smoother flex to complement the overall poppy flex
- SinterTrue base excels on flats and holds speed to carry you past your friends via a porous, durable, and wax-absorbing compound
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 15, 2012
I've been riding this board for 2 years now (had the Pos Camb Lo-Fi before that) and this is easily my favorite board I've ever ridden. I ride the 146 for days in the park or just riding around the mountain, and a 149 for deep snow days. It's super poppy and fun but also super floaty in pow. It really is a do-it-all board.
- 143 cm, 146 cm, 149 cm, 152 cm, 154 cm
- true twin
- rocker (nose and tail)
- Effective Edge:
- [143cm] 1080 mm; [146cm] 1110 mm; [149cm] 1140 mm; [152cm] 1170 mm; [154cm] 1190 mm
- Waist Width:
- [143cm] 243 mm; [146cm] 245 mm; [149cm] 247 mm; [152cm] 248 mm; [154cm] 249 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [143cm] 6.64 m; [146cm] 6.86 m; [149cm] 7.08 m; [152cm] 7.20 m; [154cm] 7.40 m
- Stance Width:
- [143cm] 20 in; [146-154cm] 21 in
- Stance Setback:
- Superpop Core Matrix
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- 70 - 115 lb, 80 - 130 lb, 90 - 150 lb, 100 - 150 lb, 110 - 170 lb
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, all-mountain , jibbing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years